- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire.
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once.
Write out a clear, concise statement.
- amount of money you intend to acquire
- name the time limit for its acquisition
- state what you intend to give in return for the money
- Subtopdescribe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before
retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning.
- Keep the focus