Who You Are
- Your Name
- Education/Professional Background
- Basic Info
Your Strength and Competence
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Skill 3
- Skill 4
- Skill 5
- Skill ...
- Narrow down 3-5 most important skills
What Sets You Apart?
- Why does it makes you special?
Use data to back it up if possible.
What Your Are Looking For
- What do you want to find in this job/company?
- What you target in your job search?
- Why this job?
Express your interest towards the business!
- Remember to sound ambitious!
Seseer Mou-Danha, Muhabbat Yakubova, and Melissa Vosen Callens, Answering the “who am I” question: Raising students’ sense of self-competence with the 30-second elevator pitch, Department of Communication, North Dakota State University Fargo, ND, USA. March 1st, 2018.
Icon by Srip