- Briefly introduce yourself
University / College
- Favorite subjects and not
- Extras. courses, Further training
- What resources did you study about testing?
- What did you like and not?
- Your greatest achievement and failure
- What did you learn?
- Your area of responsibility
- In which projects you participated, your role
Knowledge about testing and not
- What is testing?
- What is quality?
- What is a bug?
Which platforms are you more interested in testing and why?
- What types of testing do you know?
- OOP knowledge and skills
- Database knowledge and skills
- System Administration knowledge and skills
- When the product testing should start ?
- When testing is enough?
- Is it possible to test everything?
- Is 100% automation possible?
Why have you decided to become a tester in our company?
Have you tried yourself in the role of a tester in daily tasks solving?
- if you find a bug, what were your next steps
Are you ready for new challenges?
- Non-standard projects
- Work with different stakeholders
- Your strengths and weaknesses
Your work style
- Forever along
Work with a mentor
- To be a mentor in the future
- What is more important for you: Your success, the success of the Team
Questions from HR
- Continue the phrase 5 times: "I work well if"
- If the company database was stolen by your friends from your PC, your actions
- You perform the operation 1 by method 2, your supervisor comes in and asks you to perform the operation 1 by method 3, which is certainly worse than method 2. The supervisor is not available for the set time. Your actions
- There is a console application that interprets three entered values as the length of the sides, the application can give one of four answers: a triangle, not a triangle, an equilateral triangle, an isosceles triangle. It is necessary to test this application