- Developers should try to give the best possible quality for the testing team
- Devs can help testing team focus on real issue instead of trivial issues.
- Exchange of ideas is very important
- Enabling testers to go ahead with black hat thinking is very important.
- High unit testing coverage of the production code can be a great help to tester's work.
- Incorrect measurement metrics can lead to low collaboration & poor relationship.
- Environment of project is very important for good working relationship.
- Culture of the team is very important
- Sometimes, the team culture can be restricting.
- Have metrics which are user based
- Clearly defined roles & responsibilities can help a lot.
- Shared responsibilities on certain topics can clear differences and help with collaboration.
- Don't take issues personally.
- Don't make personally comments.
- Do pair testing (buddy testing) with team members.
- Appreciation system can be changed from comparison with others to comparison with self
- Understand the tester's point of view
- Understand the developer's point of view.