- Website should consist all the necessary info such as,
1. Centres across Bangalore/ Location.
2. Products that we Offer - (Passes, Workspace, HoneyKomb, Startup platform etc)
3. Booking Passes
5. Open Enquiries
6. Social media, & many more
Non - Member App
This app will have features similar to website & here they can perform limited actions compared to Member app
- Features of the App are:
1. Booking Day, Bulk Day & Meeting rooms
2. Getting updates on upcoming events
3. Raising enquires for products that we offer.
4. Startup platform
5. Billing & Invoices
6. Internet,Parking, EV & Building access
7. Newsletters, etc.
Member App consists of various features including features of non - member app.
- 1. Engagement activities
2. Ticket raising system
3. Building community
4. Meeting room Bookings
5. Internet,Parking, EV & Building access
6. Getting updates on upcoming events
7. Startup platform, etc
Webapp will be designed for Management staff of Clients
- Here, they can see all the necessary information such as,
2. Tickets details -
3. Employee details,
- Employee details:
They will be given Employee dashboard, where they can add/remove people from the list, this will help us revoke access of that particular person.
- Their employees can raise tickets to us & the Mgmt can see the same in consolidated way.
There are mainly 3 types of tickets
- IT issue
- Facilities issue
- Invoice issue
In this section, they get to all the past records & invoices paid, pending & discounts availed, etc.
- BHIVE should be able to terminate all access to clients once their contracts is ended.
- Private access or rotational plan; (Internet access, etc) - Need inputs??