- Funders and Founders
- Limit email replies to one per minute.
- If you can't understand what an email asks, don't answer.
- Tune out the news.
Nothing important happens, most of the time.
- Do not answer the phone, unless it's a true emergency.
(Emergencies are rare)
- Use keyboard shortcuts.
- Define your fashion uniform. Wear it daily.
- Wear smart fabrics.
- Carry on all-occasion outfit with you.
- Discard what you stop using.
- Visualize your end product.
- Start before you feel ready, avoid chicken-and-egg.
- Assume you are right, when in doubt.
Decisive is productive.
- If you have a mind block,
make a mind map.
- If you can't write it down, record it.
- Manage anxiety - run, swim, dance.
- Sleep more. You will get more done.
- Take naps when energy runs low.
- Do easiest things first.
- Prioritize one item per day.
- Set a daily routine.
- No meetings unless they are decisive.
- Better done than perfect.
- Routinize your diet.
- Eat healthy food.
- Get delivery to save time.
- Negotiate a daily deal with your trusted cafe.
- Notice the 80/20 rule.
Which 20% of work produce 80% of result.
- Focus on the important, suppress the urgent.
- Decide the outcome before even starting.
- Start "Idea Dump" book for genius ideas
you can't work on now.
- Eliminate trivial decisions, like what to wear.
- Learn to ignore. No need to respond to everything.
- Do a bad first draft. You can't edit a blank page.
- Treat time as your money.