- University - Major
- Graduated thesis
- Why applied this role
- gain skills and knowledge: analyzing situations,solving problems, planning and organizing
- Learning fast
- A: too critical with myself -> overwork, burnout
A: uncomfortable after making mistakes
- R: not giving my best
R: criticize me -> review -> correct the mistakes by speaking and looking at that mistake for hours even though I cannot fix the past
- E: In the interview,
E: In the interview,
- I: fairer to myself
I: get a lesson from that failure -> stop regretting (delete failure -> go ahead)
- S: Thesis + scientific research competition → multitasking + working under pressure
- T: on lab everyday + competition tasks (write article, do ppt, make poster)
- A: Prioritize the tasks → plan every day and the whole week → e.g. when doing an experiment, there was a time to wait for the experiment to react → use that time for preparation for the contest.
- R: Get full of knowledge + finish all tasks before deadline + working under pressure but positive stress → get a high score + top 8 in the contest → graduate with a very good bachelor’s degree.
- L: a turning point that help me move forward to my goals.
Short-term: a junior in this production field, or be a team-leader
experienced and skilled enough -> able to solve problems that come my way and to support the senior.
- deepen my knowledge base to the next level
- develop skills e.g. data analytic (identifying the ideal production quantity that will meet the demands of the target customer) and project management
- better understanding of production role
Long-term: I want to gain knowledge and experience about diverse aspects not just in Production department
- come in a new extra role - training and mentoring for new candidates
- Supply Chain
- take challenges and overcome difficult obstacles together with team members support
- where I can see my future - keep motivated and passionated
- offer a variety of choices - develop personal growth and career plan
Topic: Application of Cynara Scolymys L. extract residue in the production of cracker recipe and the use of GOX to enhance the quality
- Nutritional profile
- Health benefits
- Reasonable price
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Less environmental impacts
- 50-55oC for 12 hours
- Purpose: kill MOs, decrease aw -> preserve long shelf-life
- too high
- denature some subtances: loss of phenolics cpds
- darken color -> change the color of FP
- bitter taste
- too low
- energy consumption
- 40: large particle -> S decrease -> weak linkage
- 70: smaller particle -> S increase -> strong linkage (pro-fiber, pro-sta) and fiber, phenolic cpds increase
- 100: smallest particle -> S increase but low productivity
- D-glucose -> D-gluconic acid + H2O2 => H2O2 oxidize S-H into S-S
- Other solutions
- Vit C
- Cinamic acid
- Xanthan gum
Dai Toan Phu
- Why choose
- Had a discussion with s.o and helped him or her to see your point of view.
- Changed someone’s mind.
- Persuaded s.o to take a course of action that they were initially not in support of.
- Gathered information about a topic or issue.
- Broke down a complex problem into a number of smaller issues.
- Weighed up the pros and cons of different options.
- Made suggestions about how to tackle a problem.
- Initiated or participated in brainstorming sessions.
- Took a course of action to solve a problem or tackle an issue.
- Suffered a setback or disappointment at work but got back on your feet and got on with a task.
- Had an original idea and used it to be more effective or productive at work.
- Overcame a difficulty or obstacle that was preventing you from achieving a goal.
- Helped s.o in the team
- Resolved conflict or disagreement btw TMs.
- Provided a TM with a shoulder to cry on.
- Became proficient at a task or duty more quickly than others expected
- Gained knowledge about a topic or issue because of your hard work and dedication.
- Picked up a new skill with minimal supervision.
Planning and organising
- Prioritised tasks to meet a tough deadline.
- Planned out and then completed a project.
- Organised other ppl to ensure that a piece of work got done.
Being aware of the bigger picture
- Had to liaise with colleagues outside of your department.
- Found out some interesting information about a customer, supplier, or competitor and then shared it with colleagues.
- Thought about the impact of your work or duties on people outside of your own team.
- Vision: health, happiness and convenience
- Mission: ONLYONE products and services
- bibigo: kim chi, mandu, cooked rice, sauce, jang, seaweed
- Cau Tre: spring rolls
- Xe Dap: flour
- innerb: functional food
- CJ-SC Global Milling
- Founded in 1953 - CEO: Eun Seok Choi
- Competitors - How different
- Threats and issues affect the organization