- Camperdown NSW 2006 Australia
- +1 9179722049
2014.09 ~ 2018.06
University of Technology Sydney
- Software engineer
- Product experience
- ABC Ltd. Australia
2019.01 ~ 2019.12
- Conduct research to deeply understand Kasheesh users financial problems and anxieties to enhance future product development
- Identify the most pressing issues in the product, find creative solutions to them, and quickly implement improvements
- Drive team execution by defining roadmaps
- XYZ Ltd. United Kingdom
2020.01 ~ 2021.03
- Work closely with the engineering, marketing, customer success, and team counterparts to deliver quality products.
- Work with the Kasheesh team to ensure consistency of experience across both the consumer and internal sides of the product
- Define clear product requirements for new features
- Monitor product data to refine and innovate post product launch
- 3+ years in Product Management in the finance and technology industry
- Understands the Commercial Cards/Fintech data landscape to identify areas where Kasheesh can continue to grow.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and communication skills
- Has the ability to plan a project, gather the resources and see it through to completion no matter what challenges you encounter.
- Ability to drive a project from idea to implementation, including developing product roadmaps and development timelines
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shiing priorities and multiple demands