1. 參考來源
  2. 第1段 - 動機: 直述為什麼寫這封email
    1. I am writing to enquire about... (我想詢問有關......)
    2. After having seen your advertisement in... , I would like... (讀了你們在XXX的廣告後,我想......)
    3. After having received your email address from... , I ... (我從OOO得到你的email地址,我想......)
    4. Thank you for your email about/regarding... (謝謝你的有關XXX的......)
    5. In reply to your e-mail of 29 Dec.,... (回覆你12月29日的email......)
    6. With reference to your email of 29 Dec., I... (有關你12月29日的email…...)
  3. 第2段 - 動作: 做了什麼或即將做什麼? 希望對方做什麼?
    1. Requesting or Agreeing to Requests 要求對方或同意對方要求
    2. Could you possibly...? (你可不可以......)
    3. I would be grateful if you could… (如果你可以......,我會非常感謝)
    4. I would be glad/delighted to... (我很樂意......)
    5. Giving Bad News 告知不好的消息
    6. I am afraid that (很遺憾......)
    7. Unfortunately (很不幸......)
    8. Enclosing Documents 附帶文件
    9. I am attaching (我附上......)
    10. Attached you will find (你可以看到附件......)
    11. Please find attached (請看附件......)
  4. 第3段 - 結語及進一步
    1. Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. (謝謝你的幫忙。有需要我們的地方,請和我們聯絡。)
    2. If you require any further information, feel free to contact me. (如需進一步資訊,隨時聯絡我。)
    3. I look forward to your reply. (很期待你的回應。)
    4. I look forward to seeing you. (很期待與你見面)
    5. Please advise as necessary. (請不吝賜教)
    6. We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future. (期待有機會合作。)
    7. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. (造成不便,真的很抱歉。)
    8. I would appreciate your immediate/prompt attention to this matter. (很希望你能儘快關注此事。)
    9. If you have any questions, let me know as soon as possible. (有任何問題,儘快讓我知道。)
  5. 第4段 - 信末
    1. Yours faithfully, (信件一開始並沒有寫收信人名字, 如Dear Hiring Manager, 結尾就選擇有距離感的)
    2. Yours sincerely, (一開頭有指名收寫給特定某人,但並不熟識)
    3. Best wishes, Best regards, Best (寫給熟悉的客戶、朋友)